Kari J. Hanratty, Esq.
- Family Law
Upon graduating from Whittier Law School, Kari accepted a position with the Honorable Family Court Judge, Gloria S. Sanchez. Again working within the family court reinforced Kari's knowledge in the family court system. Furthermore, the experience provided Kari with first-hand knowledge as to each Judge and their respective Court rooms. To gain more knowledge, Kari would spend time in each Court room observing judges and attorneys and learning the do’s and don'ts of family law.
As a result of her employment, Kari was offered various associate positions among the family law community. Kari chose a small but prestigious law firm which provided her with extensive court room experience, and the freedom necessary to develop an individual style based upon honesty and integrity. After several years of working with the small but prestigious family law firm, Kari established a firm known as Hanratty Roberts Law Group. This firm achieved several awards namely, Pro Bono Small Firm of the Year 2007 and Pro Bono Attorney of the Year 2008. Kari's goal was to always maintain a small firm that was dedicated to helping the individual. In 2009, Kari joined the Association of Family and Consolidated Courts in an effort to help families to successfully parent children during and after the divorce process.
In 2010, in accordance with her goals of maintaining a small firm that was dedicated to helping the individual, Kari established Hanratty Law Group. Throughout her career, Kari has gained respect from judges, colleagues, and clients. Kari's client base is largely referral oriented.
- Whittier College School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 2000
- Honors: American Jurisprudence Award
- University of California, Irvine, California
- B.A. - 1995
- Major: Political Science
- Nevada, 2001
- Pro Bono Attorney of the Year 2008
Fraternities or Sororities
Certified Legal Specialties
- State Bar of Nevada, Member, 2001 to 2006
- Clark County Bar Association, Member, 2006 to 2006
- American Bar Association, Member, 2001 to 2006
- Association of Family and Consolidated Courts, 2009
Current Employment Position
- Honorable Family Court Judge, Gloria S. Sanchez, Law Clerk, 2001 to 2002
- Honorable Family Court Judge Cynthia Dianne Steel, Intern