Personal Injury Attorneys In Summerlin: Protecting The Injured
Life can change in a split second. When you are involved in a life-altering accident or suffer a devastating personal injury, you need a dedicated attorney who understands your needs for both personal attention and aggressive representation. At Hanratty Law Group, we have served personal injury clients in Summerlin and throughout Nevada for more than a decade.
We have a long track record of success. We strive to get the compensation you deserve. We treat you as a person, not a number.
Representing All Injuries
Injuries can happen anywhere at any time. Because of this, we represent a broad array of clients whose injuries range from moderate to catastrophic. The vast majority of our cases focus on the following:
- Injuries sustained in an automobile accident
- Complications after slipping and falling on steps, on ice or on a cracked sidewalk or due to someone else’s negligence
- Motorcycle accident injuries
- Severe trauma after being hit by a truck – an 18-wheeler or any commercial vehicle
- Pedestrian accidents where someone was hit by a vehicle
- People who have suffered a traumatic brain injury
- People who have been injured by a drunk or distracted driver
- People involved in a bicycle accident
- People attacked by dogs
- Injuries from product defects
- Loved ones filing suits for wrongful death
Compassion And Quality
We will never treat you like a number. In all your interactions, you will deal directly with Kevin M. Hanratty Esq., our dedicated personal injury attorney. Kevin has received an AV Preeminent* peer-review rating through Martindale-Hubbell, a designation given by peers to lawyers meeting the highest ethical and professional standards. Furthermore, Kevin has been accepted to both the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, honors that are awarded to only those attorneys who can meet the strict criteria of reaching multimillion-dollar settlements.
Focused On Health
As part of your case, we need to ensure that you are receiving proper medical treatment for your injuries. While a full recovery may not be possible in every instance, we will push to ensure that you are getting the medical care you need. As necessary, we will work closely with our own network of doctors who can assess your case periodically and provide the necessary treatment.
In the immediate aftermath of an injury, many people are anxious about medical bills and other expenses related to their injuries. Because of this, we will represent you on a contingency basis, facilitate medical liens and try to get you back on your feet as soon as possible. We wait to receive attorneys’ fees until we have secured a settlement on your behalf. If there is no recovery or compensation, there will be no legal fees in most personal injury cases.
Nationwide Personal Injury Statistics*
At Hanratty Law Group, we hear how injuries impact families throughout Nevada every day. Our clients suffer from a range of accidents, including car crashes, dog bites and other incidents. We gathered information from around the nation to show how prevalent accidents are in the U.S. and in Clark County.
In the U.S. in 2018:
- There were 4,551,151 people injured as an occupant in a motorvehicle.
- There were 3,405,574 people injured by cuts/pierces.
- There were 688,397 people injured by dog bite.
- There were 668,886 people injured by burns or fires.
- There were 612,154 cyclist injuries.
- There were 393,594 motorcyclist injuries.
- There were 347,579 pedestrians injured.
Q&A: Personal Injury Questions And Answers (Toggle)
All data from WISQARS (CDC.gov)
What are the average medical costs of auto accidents?
- Average medical costs: $54,197
- Average work loss cost: $119,618
- An average total cost of $173,815
What are the average medical costs of cuts & pierces?
- Average medical costs: $16,459
- Average work loss cost: $84,521
- An average total cost of $101,479
What are the average medical costs of dog bites?
- Average medical costs: $15,878
- Average work loss cost: $62,176
- An average total cost of $78,054
What are the average medical costs of burns & fires?
- Average medical costs: $29,184
- Average work loss cost: $35,437
- An average total cost of $64,621
What are the average medical costs of cyclist injuries?
- Average medical costs: $52,806
- Average work loss cost: $135,001
- An average total cost of $187,807
What are the average medical costs of motorcycle injuries?
- Average medical costs: $55,192
- Average work loss cost: $143,599
- An average total cost of $198,791
What are the average medical costs of pedestrian injuries?
- Average medical costs: $60,873
- Average work loss cost: $131,106
- An average total cost of $191,979
Nevada Personal Injury Stats
In Nevada, Below Are The Clark County Crash Deaths Since 2014:
Crash Deaths In 2014
Crash Deaths In 2015
Crash Deaths In 2016
Crash Deaths In 2017
Crash Deaths In 2018
*Data courtesy of the CDC and the NHTSA
Get The Settlement You Deserve
An injury can ensure that your life will never be the same. We are determined to help you reclaim direction in your life through ample compensation. Contact us for aggressive, compassionate representation, and we will pursue the best compensation for your injuries that our representation can provide. We simply do not settle quickly in order to get paid, we fight for every dollar to which you are entitled. We are ready to take your case to trial if that appears to be the best or only path to justice.
Were you injured by a drunk driver or any other negligent party? Let us evaluate your case and help you explore your legal options. You can reach us at our office at 702-570-9287, or we are available through our online form. We offer free consultations.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.