We Represent Many Types Of Injuries
No matter what kind of accident you have been involved in, you must deal with the aftermath of your injuries, which can prove to be lasting and frustrating. Hanratty Law Group is committed to doing everything in our power to assist you, including medical referrals, medical liens, automobile replacement/rental and aggressive pursuit of your injury claim. We have helped clients for nearly two decades and have a high rate of success.
Many Injuries, Many Settlements
In our years of practice, we have represented clients with a wide variety of trauma and injuries.
- Spinal cord injury: Many accidents result in spinal cord injuries, which permanently impact a person’s life. In some cases, people are unable to return to work. These typically require long-term care.
- Soft tissue damage: This includes lacerations, bruising, torn muscles and other damage to ligaments and tendons.
- Blindness: This can result from motor vehicle accidents, incidents with defective products or other circumstances.
- Lost limbs: Severe injury resulting in amputation can happen during industrial accidents, car accidents and other circumstances.
- Broken bones: Even after bones heal, people can experience lasting limitations in movement and employment.
- Burns: People can suffer burns after explosions, car accidents and incidents involving chemicals.
- Traumatic brain injury: Brain injuries are not always apparent when they happen, but have significant impact on the rest of your life.
- Wrongful death: Nothing can bring a loved one back, but wrongful death actions can give closure and support to surviving family members.
Our Goal: Maximum Compensation
Every injury is different, but our goal is always the same: to secure the highest possible settlement. After your injury, your life may have changed in ways you didn’t expect, and you may be permanently impaired. You may have steep medical bills or accumulated debt from lost income. A personal injury settlement can alleviate these financial stressors and help you focus on getting your life back.
Get Help With Your Injury
If you have been injured, you may be unsure of what to do or where to go for help. Please contact us as soon as possible to discuss your options with our attorneys. You can call our offices: 702-570-9287 or use our online contact form. Our lawyers serve clients in Summerlin and throughout Las Vegas and the surrounding areas. We offer free consultations.