Your Dedicated Legal Advocates
- Commercial Bankruptcy
- Civil Litigation
- Business Law
Ms. Biesiada graduated from William S. Boyd, School of Law in 2016. While in law school, Ms. Biesiada served as a judicial extern to the Hon. Nancy L. Allf and as a judicial extern to the Hon. Joanna S. Kishner, each in the Eighth Judicial District Court of Nevada. Additionally, Ms. Biesiada served as the President of the Saltman Dispute Resolution Society, which is the student organization that works closely with, and mirrors the mission of, the nationally and internationally renowned Saltman Center for Conflict Resolution. In addition, Ms. Biesiada participated in the 24th Annual Duberstein Bankruptcy Moot Court Competition in New York, one of the nation's preeminent moot court competitions.
Prior to her work as an attorney, Ms. Biesiada worked in digital media at some of the largest Las Vegas media groups, including iHeartRadio and local CBS affiliate, 8 News Now.
In her free time, Ms. Biesiada enjoys spending time with her friends and family, traveling, and going to music concerts.
- William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Nevada
- 2022, Top Ranked Attorneys (formerly Legal Elite), Nevada Business Magazine
- 2021 Legal Elite, Nevada Business Magazine
- 2019 Legal Elite, Nevada Business Magazine
- 2018 Legal Elite, Nevada Business Magazine
- American Bar Association
- Clark County Bar Association
- Nevada State Bar Association
- Nevada Justice Association
- Nevada Lawyers Guild
- International Human Rights Law Practicum