Your Dedicated Legal Advocates

Hit By An Uninsured Or Underinsured Driver?

At Hanratty Law Group, our attorneys have helped clients recover compensation for injuries suffered in car, truck, pedestrian and motorcycle accidents. In some cases, we have assisted clients with claims for uninsured motorist and underinsured motorist (UM/UIM) coverage included in their own auto policies.

If you were injured and are now facing rehabilitation and recovery to rebuild your life, we invite you to contact our law firm to arrange a free and confidential consultation. We can show you your rights and options — even if the other driver didn’t carry enough insurance to compensate you.

Without The Other Driver’s Insurance, What Can You Do?

No matter what source of transportation you use, there is a good chance you will eventually be involved in some form of motor vehicle accident. While only a small fraction of motor vehicle accidents results in serious or fatal injuries, the damage in these cases can be devastating.

After suffering a serious injury as a result of another driver’s negligence, your medical bills and out-of-pocket expenses have probably exceeded the limits of your auto insurance policy’s medical coverage. Without pursuing legal action, you might risk accepting the financial burden of the other driver’s error.

If your accident was caused by a driver who was uninsured and/or underinsured, your own insurance policy may provide you the coverage needed to recover from your injuries and get you back on your feet. Our knowledgeable lawyers can review your policy and work to file a compelling claim.

In addition, if you are the select few who are involved in a hit-and-run accident, an accident caused by a drunk driver, a motorcycle accident, a taxicab accident or bus accident, you have options. Your own underinsured/uninsured motorist (UM/UIM) coverage, along with your health insurance and possibly a third-party personal injury claim, may provide the compensation to fully recover from your injuries, repay your medical bills and compensate you for all your pain and suffering.

Do You Have Underinsured/Uninsured (UM/UIM) Motorist Coverage?

Many clients of Hanratty Law Group are surprised when they find out that they do not have underinsured/uninsured motorist (UM/UIM) coverage even though their insurance company sold them a “full coverage” policy.

The attorneys at Hanratty Law Group are skilled at determining the extent of coverage available to you for recovery. If you have questions about your coverage or accident, we can provide clear, informed legal answers.

Medical treatment for your injuries is expensive, and in the case of even a minor to moderate injury, such as a fracture, soft tissue injury or whiplash, the medical treatment necessary may be impossible to obtain without insurance coverage. Suffering serious and catastrophic injuries at the hands of another can lead to costly, long-term medical intervention. Our attorneys understand that you likely need cost-effective legal action to afford your care. Helping you find a path to recovery is our purpose.

Get A Consultation For Your Accident

Experiencing a car accident can change your life. Our compassionate lawyers want to help you get compensation so that your life can return to normal as much as possible. Our Summerlin office is available at 702-570-9287. You may also schedule a consultation online at your convenience.